Clean, freshly laundered, seasonally appropriate items and baby gear, including toys, books, equipment and strollers!
Clothing Styles: We purchase a wide variety of clothing. From everyday wear to dresses, suits, smocks and boutique/specialty brand outfits, we stock the store with something for everyone. Purchases will be made based on quality, brand, and our current inventory needs. *We especially would appreciate any preemie clothing or size 5 through 10
Clothing Sizes: We accept baby and children’s clothing up to size 0-10.
Shoe Sizes: Shoe sizes range from newborn to children's size 10.
Other Items: We also purchase kids’ necklaces/bracelets, bows, headbands, hats, gloves, sunglasses, ties, suspenders, spirit wear, sportswear, dance & tumbling, swimwear, dress-up clothes, ski clothing, costumes, strollers, toys, children’s books, etc.
Hints! Pre-treat any stains before you wash clothing and magic eraser works wonders on removing marks from toys.
Items We Can Not Buy:
• Items with stains, marks, holes, tears, loose threads or extra wear
• Gear with safety recalls
• Bedding, Mattresses or Pillows
• Stuffed animals or plush baby toys (unless it is an attachment on a bouncer, etc.)
• Maternity wear or Breast Feeding Pillows
• Technology- CDs, VHS, DVDs, or games requiring cartridges
Here's how to get the most money for your items!
• To confirm that toys work, all toys requiring batteries should include batteries at drop-off.
• Any assembly of toys with more than 3-4 pieces should be done before drop-off.
• We appreciate that you fold items nicely in a clean box or a bin that can be stacked. If these are unavailable, formed bags are acceptable as well. *If your clothing arrives in trash bags, they become extremely wrinkled and the condition may not appear to be as good as it actually is. This will likely lower your offer.
• We only accept clothing in like-new or very gently-used condition. We appreciate that you pull out any items with stains or extra wear prior to drop-off.
• Please pair pajama sets prior to drop off.
• If you have 2-piece sets, it is helpful for these to be paired together as well. Our customers love sets!